Saturday, September 19, 2015

Starting a Nutrition Company

Endurance Training

Below is a little background of the company I started and its first product.

     So I am currently to the point in this experience where I am up and running, I have had a product in hand for a little more then a week and I have all my selling platforms online including Amazon, E-bay, and My Website. It took a great deal of effort to get to this point and I feel like I just finished a half marathon to be told the next race is just beginning. I have sold about 50 Jars of my product Simply Focus in about a week out of 288 in the first batch, each one of these sales are individuals I know personally some more then others, and 90% of the people who Beta tested the product for me bought the product, that was actually the first big good sign, the Beta testers were asking me quite often when the product was going to be in.
     I am having really good results from the customers who have bought my product so far, about a 90% rate of them being really happy with the product, I know a lot of them are honest and would not sugar coat their analysis but they are people I know so I really want to get some anonymous feedback on the product with no bias involved.
    I have been hitting this project very hard lately and feeling a little beat down, but received a big boost of energy today after receiving a message regarding the product performance. It came from My wife's Sister in-law, she was very exited because she had bought this product for her son who suffers from ADHD. The message stated how exited she was because for the first time her son showed signs of regression of his ADHD diagnosis. She explained how he has been through multiple prescriptions but nothing had worked, but the vitamin pack seems to be having an effect on him. I know vitamins react differently on every user so I was happy he was receiving them well, this brought a big smile to my face and a lot of hope, because this product was created to increase focus and attention spans while also elevating mood and reducing anxiety. I am really hoping these effects will be lasting, and interested how he does after taking the supplement steadily, as a big benefit of the product is the long term effects from the brain nutritional side of the product.
     My next post will contain some of the information about how I got to this point with product in hand, in case anyone is interested in exactly how I went through creating a company, logo, design, product and so on.


Small progress everyday is what I'm after.


See You At The Top,
Tom McConnell


www.mentalgiantsnutrition.com

No comments:

Post a Comment